Project: Stories of the Nature of Cities
By: Publication studio
Purpose: To explore visions of how people and cities might join in the future.
- The Nature of Cities is a prize launched in 2017, to seek collection stories from people all around the world and their visions about the nature of cities in the future.
- The prize received 1200 stories from 116 countries. A total of 140 jurists including writers, artists, scientists and lovers of literature, worked to find the perfect stories.
- Only 57 stories are shortlisted showing different visions of a changed world. But, “all have nature, people, and cities at their beating heart.”
- “The partners and sponsors of the Nature of Cities Prize for Urban Flash Fiction announced 7 prize winners and a book, a collection of 57 stories from 23 countries.”
- The book, titled “Stories of Nature of Cities 2099” will be published by Publication Studios in January 2019.